1. I just placed an order, when wil it ship?
Please allow 1-3 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out.
2. Will I receive a tracking number?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information, if this email does not arrive please check your Spam folder.
If you still have not received the tracking number, please contact us via email email@example.com
3. Why does my tracking show "Not Found"? Why do I see no updates in the tracking information of my order?
If your tracking number entered shows that it is currently unavailable, do not be alarmed - Your order has been shipped out, and the delivery status will be updated within a few days.
If your order is shipped with Air Mail Register, its tracking information should be updated 3-7 days after its shipment. If the shipping method you selected is DHL or other express services, you should be able to track your order 2-3 days after its shipment. Please rest assured that a delayed update on the tracking of your order does not usually affect its delivery.
4. I can see that the status of my order shows "Delivered", but I have not received my parcel. What can I do?
Below are some steps and suggestions on how you can solve this issue:
Check if the shipping address of your order is correct;
Ask your neighbors, relatives or friends if they have received the parcel on your behalf;
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. OBDZON cannot be made liable of non-delivery in this case.
5. Why can I not select my desired courier?
We always do our best to select the most convenient courier for your preferred shipping method among the high number of options available.
6. Why can I not select free shipping for my country?
We do not offer free shipping to some countries where we can not guarantee a cheap or reliable delivery service. However, we strive for increasing the number of countries eligible for our free shipping service, and you may discover that this option is available for your country in the near future.
7. Can deliveries in OBDZON be affected by public holidays, strikes and other unforeseeable events?
The working time of OBDZON is affected by the Chinese public holidays, and thus deliveries can be subject to slight delays during the Chinese New Year celebrations. We will inform all our customers about this inconvenience by publishing a reminder on our website before each major holiday.
8. How long does OBDZON take to deliver my order?
We usually require 1-2 business days to process an order. After receiving your payment, we will do some quality tests on our products, package them, and then ship them to your address.
9. How can I deal with customs duties on my orders?
We can not guarantee or predict the value of the customs duties you may have to pay to receive your order. Please contact your local post office or Customs agency or visit their official help centers to inquire about the customs regulations and tariffs of your country. Orders shipped with an express mail service have a higher probability of being taxed.
If you are a drop-shipper or wholesaler, please ensure that you are abiding by the tax regulations for selling our products in other countries.
10. Why is my parcel at the local post office?
Orders shipped with Standard Shipping or a free shipping method may be delivered directly to your local post office. We will inform you once it has arrived. Please use your identity document and the tracking number to collect your parcel.
If you are not at home for its delivery or the package is too big for your mailbox, your parcel may return to your local post office. A notice will usually be left on your door or in your mailbox.
11. I rejected my order, what can I do?
If you refuse to accept the goods or refuse to pay customs duties, the goods will be returned to the sender (OBDZON). When the tracking information shows "returned to sender", you may request a refund of your order. OBDZON will deduct from the refund amount all charges related to the delivery of the order to the country of destination and its return.
Note: Please do not refuse the package without contacting us, otherwise, you will bear the loss if the package is lost.
12. The delivery of my order is taking longer than expected. When will I receive it?
There are some suggestions:
- Check the status of your order;
- If it can be tracked, calculate the number of business days between its shipment date and the current day. Business days refer to the period of time between Monday and Friday and do not include national holidays or weekends;
- Use the delivery times chart to verify the estimated delivery time of the shipping method you selected;
- If its estimated delivery time has not passed yet, please wait for some other days. If you have not received your parcel during this period of time, you can confirm that the shipping address is correct;
- If there are no problems with your address, the delivery of your order may have been delayed by slow Customs, logistics or postal clearance procedures.
- If you require any further assistance or if your order is nowhere to be found, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will arrange a refund or a reshipment.